Friday, October 31, 2008

Soon it will be Christmas photo time!!

Just a reminder to those that still want outdoor Fall photos.....there is still time!! I know of many places around the area that is still beautiful for Fall photos.....all of the leaves haven't fallen quite yet. So, be sure to call soon to set up an appt. I still have a few slots open. Also, Christmas photos are just around the corner. We will be doing photos in our new log home this year. I am taking a limited number of appts. (approx. 15) ......so call soon. I'm super excited to use our new home for some authentic Christmas photos....there will be no fake backdrops here! A huge live tree with a roaring fire will make for wonderful photos. We did Christmas photos in our old log home in Stone Creek and it was simply MERRY!!!!!!!! I can't wait! I love Christmas time!!!!! :)

No comments: