Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's Been Sooooo Long!




Hello friends! I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted! Sorry!
As a way of apologizing for being soooo far behind, I am offering a special discount to the first three clients who call to set up an outdoor spring session! I will begin these in late March/early April. Be one of the first 3 clients to call, and the session fee is FREE...yes, that's right, a Free session fee! I am so tired of this crummy weather in Ohio and am sooooo looking forward to Spring!
Thank God that my hubby and I are off to California to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary or else I think I might hibernate for the rest of the winter! I am pretty much over being cold ALL of the time! One good thing about winters in Ohio....building snowmen! I love them!

No comments: